- 2019-11-14 On 14 November at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a meeting of senior strategic communications officers from the Baltic states, Poland, and Finland
- 2019-11-14 On 14 November at 9:45 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the Eastern Partnership Directors’ meeting on issues related to the Eastern Partnership initiative
- 2019-11-14 On 14 November at 1:10 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas meets with the new Ambassador of Kuwait Najeeb Al-Bader
- 2019-11-14 On 14 November at 2:10 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas meets with the new Ambassador of Bahrain Muhammad Abdul Ghaffar
- 2019-11-15 On 15 November at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with representatives of regional media
Lithuanian Foreign Ministry’s statement on "regional and local elections" held in Crimea and Sevastopol
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania does not recognize the holding of the illegal "regional and local elections" in the annexed Autonomous Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol on 8 September or the results.
We strongly support Ukraine's sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity within internationally recognized borders. We condemn the ongoing illegal occupation and annexation of Crimea and Sevastopol by Russia, and consider the "elections" as yet another systematic violation of the United Nations General Assembly Resolution 68/262 on the territorial integrity of Ukraine, which was adopted on 27 March 2014.
Lithuania will continue to comprehensively and consistently implement the policy of non-recognition of the illegal occupation and annexation of Crimea and Sevastopol.
We once again call on Russia to end the illegal annexation of the Crimean Peninsula, to withdraw its military from Ukraine's territory, and to respect international law.