- 2019-11-13 On 13 November at 1.00 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas takes part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2019-11-14 On 14 November at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a meeting of senior strategic communications officers from the Baltic states, Poland, and Finland
- 2019-11-14 On 14 November at 9:45 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the Eastern Partnership Directors’ meeting on issues related to the Eastern Partnership initiative
- 2019-11-14 On 14 November at 1:10 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas meets with the new Ambassador of Kuwait Najeeb Al-Bader
- 2019-11-14 On 14 November at 2:10 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas meets with the new Ambassador of Bahrain Muhammad Abdul Ghaffar
Lithuania’s Foreign Minister bids farewell to the outgoing British Ambassador
On 28 August, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius received the outgoing British Ambassador to Lithuania Claire Lawrence.
The meeting focused on the bilateral and regional cooperation, and the United Kingdom's withdrawal from the European Union. According to Lithuania’s Foreign Minister, despite Brexit, Lithuania is ready to continue to maintain close ties with this country. The Ambassador thanked for passing the new legislation regulating the legal status of UK nationals and members of their families after the UK’s withdrawal.
The interlocutors also discussed the NB8+UK cooperation format and the next NATO summit in London.
L. Linkevičius sincerely thanked the Ambassador for her personal contribution to the relationship between Lithuania and the UK.
C. Lawrence has served as the British Ambassador to Lithuania since 2015.