- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 8.45 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with the USAID Regional Mission Director to Ukraine and Belarus Susan K. Fritz
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 9.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a discussion "Lithuania's support to Ukraine, Ukraine's progress and prospects" at the Seimas
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a ministerial meeting
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in the Belarus Reality Check forum in Vilnius
- 2018-10-22 to 2018-10-23 On 22-23 October, the Chancellor Jūratė Raguckienė is attending the EU Chancellors‘ Meeting in Brussels
Lithuania’s Foreign Ministry condemns Kabul terror attack
On January 27 in Afghanistan, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania strongly condemns the brutal act of terrorism against innocent people in central Kabul. A suicide bomber using an ambulance has killed at least 95 people and wounded at least 158 people.
During these difficult times, Lithuania stands in solidarity with the state of Afghanistan and its people. This barbaric attack against civilians is a cynical attack on human values. Terrorism in all its forms and manifestations is a common enemy of the entire international community, so we must continue to make concerted efforts to fight it.
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius condemned the terrorist attack on Twitter. “I am horrified at the barbaric terrorist attack in Kabul today. I would like to offer my deepest condolences to the families of the victims” wrote the Lithuania’s Foreign Minister.